Just one more reason to love us!
We truly appreciate the patronage of our loyal guests and we'd like to thank you for your continued support with a brand new loyalty program that works at both of our restaurants - The Drafting Room and Brickside Grille.
You can sign up for our new program at either restaurant or you can do it right here, right now!
Please see the official rules and terms below
1. Loyalty Rewards points are awarded on qualifying food and beverage purchases at both The Drafting Room and Brickside Grille. Program members must present their loyalty card at the time of purchase to receive points.
2. There is no charge to participate in the Loyalty Program. One (1) activated Loyalty card permitted per person at a time. A valid and active email address is required for participation in the Loyalty Program.
3. Loyalty Program members will be awarded one point for every $1 spent on qualifying food or beverage purchases. Points will be issued on the value of the guest check after all discounts/coupons and before taxes and gratuities. Members will also receive an additional 5 points on top of their earned points simply for visiting either restaurant and making a purchase.
4. A maximum of 500 points can be earned per day. Points are not awarded on deposits for banquets or parties.
5. Program members will receive a receipt after every purchase as confirmation that their earned points were credited to their account.
6. Points can only be earned by the cardholder who pays the check.
7. Points are not awarded on the purchase of Gift Cards, but will be awarded on the redemption of the Gift Card.
8. When a Loyalty Program member reaches 200 points, their account will automatically be credited a $10 Reward that can be used toward the purchase of food or beverages at either The Drafting Room or Brickside Grille. A maximum of $200 in Reward dollars can be redeemed in any one day.
9. Loyalty Rewards Program points have no cash value. Points can be used toward Reward redemption only.
10. The Drafting Room and Brickside Grille reserve the right to terminate the Loyalty Rewards Program and to alter, limit, modify, or add to the Card Rules, Regulations, Terms and Conditions. This includes, but is not limited to, imposing limits and changes in point values, Rewards, and Rewards Levels without prior notice, at any time. The Drafting Room and Brickside Grille also reserve the right to terminate or discontinue membership privileges or points if the points have been issued, received or redeemed though computer error, fraud, illegal means or in any manner not authorized in the official Rules of the Loyalty Rewards Program.
11. Point levels are based on Annual goals. Earned points will be forfeited after 6 months of card inactivity.